- The AYCH 2021 Incubation Programme for African Entrepreneurs will encourage the development of innovative startups moving climate-technology forward across Africa.
- EDGE certification will support OCP's commitment to promoting equal opportunities not only within the organisation but also across Morocco and Africa.
- Decarbonisation is the future for both Africa and Europe, explains Hanane Mourchid, Senior Vice-President, Sustainability Platform, at the OCP Group.
In the May issue of African Business, out now, we take an in-depth look at the deadly insurgency rocking Mozambique’s crucial Cabo Delgado province. As French giant Total declares force majeure on its multi-billion dollar LNG development after a rise in local attacks, we ask whether the government can fight back and save the future of the industry.
- The Digital Banking Survey, a collaboration between African Banker magazine and Backbase in July 2020, has resulted in an essential insight into the future of this fast-moving sector.
- Digital transformation is revolutionising the African banking scene. Read our analysis of what banks need to know in order to flourish in the new environment.
- Outgoing CEO of the African Guarantee Fund Felix Bikpo tells us how the AGF is mitigating the economic fallout of Covid-19.
African Guarantee Fund and Afriland First Bank partner to finance SMEs/SMIs, support women entrepreneurship and promote green businessesAfrican Guarantee Fund has issued a loan portfolio guarantee amounting to USD 10 million to Afriland First Bank to support SMEs, women entrepreneurs and green economy in Cameroon.
- The partnership will unlock $1.3-2bn in loans to women-owned SMEs in Africa and signals the launch of AFAWA's Guarantee for Growth programme.