- OCP Group has set up a strategy to take the necessary measures to reduce its impacts on biodiversity and contribute to its conservation and improvement.
- The AYCH 2021 Incubation Programme for African Entrepreneurs will encourage the development of innovative startups moving climate-technology forward across Africa.
- EDGE certification will support OCP's commitment to promoting equal opportunities not only within the organisation but also across Morocco and Africa.
In the July issue of African Business magazine, out now, we take an in-depth look at how Kenya is responding to the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic. With economic growth down and patient numbers on the rise, we analyse the political implications for President Uhuru Kenyatta as the race to succeed him at the 2022 elections hots up. We also talk to government ministers and leading CEOs about their plans for the crucial year ahead.
- At the African Development Bank’s 56th Annual Meeting, policymakers issue a clarion call for jabs, loans and a new world order.
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) has launched an AUD$600m (USD$464m) five-and-a-half-year ‘kangaroo’ social bond, its first return to Australian fundraising since 2018. A kangaroo bond, sometimes known as a matilda bond, is a foreign bond issued in the Australian market by n…
- African Development Bank approves a $400 million loan to support Mozambique’s ambitions to become one of the world’s largest LNG exporters
- The capital increment will increase the AGF's capacity to unlock financing for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Africa.
- Outgoing CEO of the African Guarantee Fund Felix Bikpo tells us how the AGF is mitigating the economic fallout of Covid-19.
African Guarantee Fund and Afriland First Bank partner to finance SMEs/SMIs, support women entrepreneurship and promote green businessesAfrican Guarantee Fund has issued a loan portfolio guarantee amounting to USD 10 million to Afriland First Bank to support SMEs, women entrepreneurs and green economy in Cameroon.