Click here to see more or apply for any of the positions listed below:
The Pan African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS) is the first centralised payment market-infrastructure for processing, clearing and settling of intra-African trade and commerce payments. PAPSS is an arm of the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), which is a pan-African multilateral financial institution, established in 1993 for the purpose of financing and promoting intra and extra African trade. Afreximbank operates and manages PAPSS.
PAPSS is now ready to start operations and is looking for experienced individuals, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and imbued with the passion and commitment
to transform Africa through trade.
- Head, Pan African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS)
- Head of Product Management & Business Development
- Digital Product Development & Business Development Manager
- Data Services & Research Manager
- Participants & Membership Manager
- Digital Communications Manager
- Enterprise Security Manager
- Head of Technology & Operations Manager