Located in Bethesda, Maryland, Abt Associates is a for-profit government and business research and consulting firm, with experts in fields as diverse as public health, economics, survey research, environment, business strategy, education and international development. Abt’s International Economic Growth Division conducts projects in agriculture/food security, trade, monitoring and evaluation, economic development, private sector development, policy and climate change. Abt is seeking professionals at various career levels for two upcoming USAID-funded projects – Southern Africa Trade and Investment Hub and Tanzania Horticulture Value Chain. For more information on Abt, please visit www.abtassociates.com.
Tanzania Horticulture Value Chain technical areas include:
- Increased horticulture productivity
- Market linkages/market development in horticulture
- Export promotion of horticultural products
- Nexus between horticulture and nutrition
- Capacity building of local systems and entities
- Public and private sector partnerships
- Women and youth inclusion
- Farmer organization/association development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Improved agriculture/horticulture enabling environment and policy
- Experience working on USAID projects preferred
- Tanzania work experience strongly preferred
- University degree(s), and minimum 5 years of work experience required
- Tanzanian nationals strongly encouraged to apply
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Want to continue reading? Subscribe today.
You've read all your free articles for this month! Subscribe now to enjoy full access to our content.
£8.00 / month
Receive full unlimited access to our articles, opinions, podcasts and more.
£70.00 / year
Our best value offer - save £26 and gain access to all of our digital content for an entire year!