The 2015 general election in Nigeria has become one of the most talked about in recent months. This is not just because Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa and the most populous, but also because it is the first time that the period of election coincides with a time of high security concerns. The terrorist group Boko Haram has devastated areas of the North East of Nigeria. It is also a time when the government is being accused of not doing enough.
- Ambassador Ayodele Oke (CFR), Director General: National Intelligence Agency
- Major General Chris Olukolade, Spokesperson: Nigerian Military
- Mike Omeri, Director General: Oriental Agency
- Stanley Lawson, Non-Executive
Director: Central Bank of Nigeria
- Yinka Odumakin, Spokesperson: Afenifere Group
Want to continue reading? Subscribe today.
You've read all your free articles for this month! Subscribe now to enjoy full access to our content.
£8.00 / month
Receive full unlimited access to our articles, opinions, podcasts and more.
£70.00 / year
Our best value offer - save £26 and gain access to all of our digital content for an entire year!