General Services and Procurement Department
Corporate Procurement Division
E-mail: [email protected]
COMPETITVE BIDDING: DESIGN, PRINTING AND DELIVERY OF PUBLICATIONS FOR THE
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
- The African Development Bank (the Bank) intends to select an eligible firm for the design, printing and delivery of various AfDB publications as well as the production of Ebooks, CD-ROMS and Flash drives of printing materials. The publications include the Bank’s Annual Report produced annually and in separate books in English, French, Arabic and Portuguese, various statistical publications, some of which are produced biannually and a number of flagship reports.
- The Bank is seeking to negotiate a three (3) year contract with the selected firm with the possibility of two one (1) year extensions upon satisfactory performance with a maximum duration of five (5) years.
- Interested bidders must originate from one of the Bank’s member countries, the list of which is provided at www.afdb.org/.
- The scope of the project and the forms to be completed are described in the Request for Proposals (RFP) document that is available for downloading from http://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/corporate-procurement/procurement-notices/current-solicitations/.
- The selected bidder will be required to register at the Bank’s vendor database through https://eprocurement.afdb.org/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zsup_reg_submit#
- The Bank will organize a non-mandatory pre-bid conference on 16 January 2019 at 10 hours local time in Abidjan. Bidders may attend the pre-bid conference in person or remotely via video-conference.
- The proposals should be submitted in sealed envelopes delivered at the address below by Thursday 7th February 2019 at 1200 hrs, Abidjan local time. The envelopes should be clearly marked as follows:
“DESIGN, PRINTING AND DELIVERY OF AfDB PUBLICATIONS-ADB/RFP/CHGS/2019/0004”
Corporate Procurement Division, CHGS.2
HQ Building, South Tower, Office N° 17-S24
Avenue Joseph Anoma
01 BP 1387 Abidjan 01
City: Abidjan Plateau
Country: Cote d’Ivoire
- The Bank will reject late bids.
- Bidders will be advised in due time of the results of their submissions.