TrustAfrica – Executive Director (3149)
TrustAfrica, a leading philanthropic organization in Africa who is tackling the pivotal development issues from within Africa, is seeking to recruit a new Executive Director. For over a decade, the organization has focused on collaboration and partnership with other grant-making institutions and individuals committed to generating and testing new ideas for solutions for improving conditions in Africa. This may be the right opportunity for you if you are seeking the following:
- Inspiring opportunity to lead an organization that:
- Champions African philanthropy through building and strengthening trust in African initiatives.
- Leverages the private capital investment flows for good and for social enterprise for cohesive impact.
- Recognizes and advocates for good governance across the continent through collaboration with strategic partners.
- Executive leadership position based Senegal with collaborative relationship with organizations across Africa.
- Appetite for mobilizing resources and strong leadership (leader of a team of leaders) coupled with high degree of emotional intelligence and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a dynamic and highly engaged governing board of directors.
- Competitive compensation package.
If your area of giftedness is in building upon existing relationships and identifying further pivotal opportunities, TrustAfrica is interested in you. Do you thrive on raising resources for transformative impact? Is your passion to leverage the impact of credible social enterprise initiatives? Do you seek to build a flourishing environment of good governance so that social cohesion and enterprise can thrive across the continent? If the above are true, this may the right opportunity for you.
In this context of growing emphasis on the responsibility of public/private partnerships, impact investment and the growing net worth of African-based philanthropy, TrustAfrica seeks to identify a dynamic and established leader to guide the organization into the next generation of impact and philanthropy. Coming from a solid formative base, TrustAfrica has set their sights high in identifying a new Executive Director to lead the stage of continued growth.
If this opportunity appeals to you please visit https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/ and quote reference 3149 for more information and details on how to apply. The closing date for applications is the 25th of August, 2017.