Corporate Procurement Division – E-mail: [email protected] – ACQUISITON OF AN INTEGRATED LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ADB/RFP/CGSP/2016/0054
1. The African Development Bank (the Bank) intends to select an eligible firm for the supply of an integrated Learning Management System.
2. The new automated system should provide end-to-end process efficiency with access to functions from a
portal; ensure process End to End integration and data integrity in the different HR processes (Recruitment, HR Master Data, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Compensation, Workforce Planning).
3. The Bank is seeking to negotiate a three (3) year contract with the selected firm with the possibility of twoone (1) year extensions upon satisfactory performance with a maximum duration of five (5) years.
4. The Bank is therefore requesting proposals from experienced companies for the provision of the above solution.
5. Interested bidders must originate from one of the Bank’s member countries, the list of which is provided at www.afdb.org/.
6. The scope of the project and the forms to be completed are described in the Request for Proposals (RFP) document that is available for downloading from http://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/corporate-procurement/.
7. The selected bidder will be required to register at the Bank’s vendor database through http://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/corporate-procurement/vendor-kiosk/
8. The Bank will organize a pre-bid conference on 08 June 2016 at 1400 hours local time in Abidjan. Bidders may attend the pre-bid conference in person or remotely via video-conference.
9. The proposals should be submitted in sealed envelopes and delivered at the address below by Thursday 23rd June 2016 at 1500 hours, Abidjan local time.
Corporate Procurement Division, CGSP.2
HQ Building, South Tower, Office N° 17-S24
Avenue Joseph Anoma
01 BP 1387 Abidjan 01
City: Abidjan Plateau
Country: Cote d’Ivoire
10. The Bank will reject late bids.
11. Bidders will be advised in due time of the results of their submissions.
01 BP 1387, Abidjan 01, Cote d’Ivoire – e-mail: [email protected] – Internet: www.afdb.org