Supply And Delivery Of Medical Equipment
1. The African Union has allocated funds for the procurement of the above mentioned goods and ancillary services, and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Medical Equipment and Accessories.
2. Bidding is open to all eligible bidders who can demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience in supplying similar goods, have a manufacturer’s authorisation in the case of dealers, and are duly incorporated as firms.
3. Interested bidders may obtain the detailed bid document on the African Union website: http://www.au.int/en/bids. Clarifications and additional details can be obtained from the address given below.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 1500 hours on Friday 12 December 2013. Bids will be opened on the 12th of December 2013, immediately after deadline for submission of bids, in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
5. Bids CLEARLY marked “62/MSD/13: “SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT” should be addressed to:
The Chairperson, AUC Tender Board
The African Union Headquarters
3rd Floor, Building C, TENDER BOX
Roosevelt Street, Addis Ababa
P. O. Box 3243
Tel: +251 11 551 7700 ext. 4341,
Fax:+251 11 551 0442
Email: [email protected]